Tehran, is the capital of Iran and Tehran Province. With a population of around 8.3 million and surpassing 14 million in the wider metropolitan area, Tehran is Iran’s largest city and urban area, and the largest city in Western Asia. The city is home to many historic mosques, churches, synagogues and Zoroastrian fire temples. However, modern structures, notably Azadi (Freedom) Tower and the Milad Tower, have come to symbolize the city.
Although a variety of unofficial languages are spoken, roughly 99% of the population understand and speak Persian. The majority of people in Tehran identify themselves as Persians
Average summer temperatures exceed 38 °C (100.4 °F). The annual precipitation ranges from 135 to 355 mm (5.3 to 14.0 in). For 10 Day weather forecast for Tehran Please visit:
The “RIAL” is the currency of Iran. Although the “TOMAN” is no longer an official unit of Iranian currency, Iranians commonly express amounts of money and prices of goods in “tomans”. For this purpose, one “toman” equals 10 rials. Despite this usage, amounts of money and prices of goods are virtually always written in rials. For example, the sign next to a loaf of bread in a store would state the price in rials, e.g., “10,000 Rials,” even though the clerk, if asked, would say that the bread costs “1,000 tomans.”
The standard electrical voltage in Iran is 220 volts AC, 50Hz. Travelers may need a transformer for any appliance or electrical equipment to three-pronged UK-style plug.
Tehran is the hub of almost all bus, train and air services. Every town and city of any size is directly linked to Tehran – always by bus, usually by air and increasingly by train too. Tickets from Tehran can sell fast so book as soon as you know when you’re leaving. For complete information about transportation in Tehran Please visit : http://en.tehran.ir/Default.aspx?tabid=103
Tehran Metro is a rapid transit system serving Tehran, the capital city of Iran. Four lines (lines 1, 2, 4 and 5) of the metro are operational while two lines (lines 3 and 7) are still under construction. The system is owned and operated by Tehran Urban and Suburban Railway. Tehran’s is one of the busiest metros in the Middle East and the cleanest in the world.
With 502 bedrooms and 47 luxurious and classic suites, Esteghlal Grand Hotel is equipped with all facilities such as communication services, touring & travelling, central video system, satellite channels, sport facilities including tennis courts, swimming pools and sauna, exhibitions of local arts & crafts and special ceremonies. Round the clock food service is provided in various locations and stylistic environments of many seasonal and non-seasonal restaurants.
HOTEL FACILITIES & SERVICES:
502 rooms & 48 suites equipped with luxury , all having safety system of fires extinguishers, private safe boxes , Satellites channels, high speed internet, mini-bar, 24 hours room service are among other facilities of five star Parsina Esteghlal Hotel. The large suites of hotel West tower are equipped with three separate rooms and vast view of Tehran .The large suites in East tower consists of one room and a meeting room to hold meetings with a vast view of Tehran northern heights at upper levels are anther reason for exclusiveness of this hotel. It is neccesary to mention that all 42 small suites have been well equipped with modern technologies, communication tools, furniture and decoration of Iranian artists.
Conference & Banquet Halls, Iranian and Foreign Restaurants.
- Daryay-e- Nour Hall (Sea of Light ) with a capacity of 1000 people
- Yas Restaurant No1 ( Jasmine Restaurant ) with a capacity of 300 people
- Yas Banquet No2 ( Jasmine Banquet) with capacity of 300 people
- Abshar seasonal restaurant ( Waterfall seasonal restaurant)
- Lobby & Mirage coffee shop
- Rose , Neauphle le Chateau ,Thai, Italian , French and Arabic restaurants with experienced chefs offering all kinds of Iranian and international meals for all tastes have a remarkable role in registering good memories for the local and foreign guests.
Each restaurant provides its unique blend of style and food with best possible services one can imagine to bring its guests the most enjoyable and memorable moments during their stay in Iran.
Recreational & Business Services
24 hours room service, Health Club, laundry, Business center, High speed internet, luggage room, Safe deposit box,, various satellite channels, special TV movie channels, transfer and pickup to city center, airport, Tehran’ sites seeing & recreational sites, currency exchange, shops of handmade rugs- gold & jewelry, paintings, handy crafts & exhibitions ,photography& film services, clothing shops, leathern commodities, various gifts, cigarettes & flower shop and car parking with capacity of 250 carss are other capabilities of five star Parsian Esteghlal Hotel. The entire facilities and services along with young and energetic personnel educated in hotel management with ownership feeling and slogan “Customer is always right” are determined to use all their abilities to provide standard services to fulfill satisfaction of guests and promise of a memorable and enjoyable stay for those who choose the Hotel.
The five-star Parsian Azadi Hotel is one of the largest and tallest hotels in Tehran, situated in the Evin neighborhood, overlooking the city. The hotel has 475 rooms.
- The first reconstructed hotel in wide spread by international well-known companies (Swiss, Italian, and Chinese) after Islamic revolution of Iran.
- Having four executive floor and private lobby on 23th floor four VIP guests for the first time in Iran.
- One of the biggest hotels of Iran with 475 rooms and different kinds of banquet halls.
- The highest hotels building of Iran with 27 floor and the best view of Alborz mountains and Tehran.
- The biggest nature friendly hotel in the country with thrift in using energy.
- Using the most modern technologic accommodation.
- Irresistible in earthquake up to 8 Richter.
- The best hotel with suitable rooms for disabled people and most numbers of lifts among Iranian hotels.
- Equipped with the most advanced fire control with the exact address and phone alarm to save the guests in bathroom and rooms.
- Having interactive TV in all the rooms that shows the guest invoice for the first time in Iran.
- Selected personnel with academic related education.
Various kinds of guest rooms such as: Twin and Double rooms , Junior suites, connected rooms, Handicapped rooms, Royal & duplex suites and 2 unique Presidential suites, with complete new and modern amenities bring the sense of tranquility and beauty for the guests. Feel at home in our modern suites with mountain and city views, separate seating area and high-speed internet access. Catch up on work at the large desk or stretch out on the sofa to watch the flat screen TV. Include daily newspapers, separate walk-in shower, fluffy bathrobe.
FINE DINING RESTAURANTS
Parsian Azadi hotel offers a wide choice of Dining facilities:
Parseh 24 hrs Coffee Shop & Restaurant-( Daily Breakfast Buffet)
Orchideh Fine Persian Dining Restaurant (26th Floor)-( Lunch Buffet on Fridays)
Asemaan Coffee House
Yasaman Breakfast Room
Bice Italian Restaurant
Sarv Outdoor Restaurant
24Hours room service
Mr. M.Reza Taqavi
firstname.lastname@example.org| email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
+98 912 1716357