Remark 1: Papers without presentation will be withdrawn from the conference proceedings and will not be included in IEEE Xplore.
Remark 2: Poster presentations will be held in virtual format.
Remark 3: The authors of both virtual and in-person oral presentations are invited to follow the instruction appeared in step (i).
(i) Before Your Virtual Presentation
- Check that your computer meets the technical requirements: good internet connection, supported Internet browser (Chrome, Firefox, Opera or Safari) for Skyroom, and sound and video check.
- Check conference program to be informed about the date and room number of your presentation.
- Check your email to receive your username and password to enter the virtual room.
- Participate in the virtual presentation rehearsal on:
- 10:00-12:00 (Tehran GMT +3.30), Saturday, November 12, 2022
(ii) Tips for Oral Presentation Preparation:
- English is the official language of the ICRoM 2022 Conference. Therefore, all presentations must be prepared and delivered in English. However, if all the participants in the room speak in Persian, and the session chair admits, you may present in Persian. Not that playing a recorded video from the presentations is not allowed in any circumstances.
- To present an oral presentation, presenters are required to prepare a PowerPoint or Beamer Presentation file:
- Template:you are welcome to use your own PowerPoint template.
- Time:13-15 minutes for the presentation (number of slides shall not exeed 20 pages; however, each slide must contain the slide number/ out of total slide numbers of presentation at the bottom of the page (example: 1/19))
(iii) In the presentation day (Virtual and in-person Oral Presentations)
- Virtual Oral Presentations:
- The papers will be presented based on the Easy-Chair ID number that appeared in the conference program in the corresponding virtual rooms.
- Please enter the corresponding room with your specific username and password 10 minutesbefore your session starts. A technical operator will be ready to give you instructions and assistance during the live session if it is needed (your username and password are sent to you via conference Gmail).
- The chair will introduce the session and then the first presenter. When it is your turn, you will be introduced, and you will start sharing your screen.
- The presenters are encouraged to use their cameras during their presentations.
- Every presenter has a maximum of 15 minutes to prepare and share screen and present, followed by 5 minutes for Q&A.
- The time slots are rigid and cannot be extended! Therefore, the session chairs will undoubtedly stop the presentation if the 15 minutes limit is over.
- Any latency in sharing the screen and starting the presentations will be considered in your 15-minute time slot for the presentation.
- There is no need, and it is not possible to upload your presentation or send it to us, as you must share your screen during the session in Skyroom.
- In-person Oral Presentations:
- Presenters will do the same procedure in the real corresponding rooms at the department of electrical engineering of K. N. Toosi University of Technology. There is no need to bring laptops since you shall use the conference laptop. Hence, you just need to bring your presentation file in a flash memory.
- Please follow the instruction that the student committee will give you to have your voice and slides shared and be visible for both the in-person and virtual audience.
(iv) In the presentation day (Poster Presentations)
- The authors are invited to be online in their corresponding rooms based on their corresponding dates for poster presentations.
- There is no need to prepare a PowerPoint presentation. The posters are demonstrated in the virtual rooms based on the poster file you have uploaded on easy chair. The authors shall be present to discuss and answer possible questions from the participants or present their posters in 3 minutes if they have not send us the recorded voice.