In order to promote researchers, students, and professionals in the field of robotics and mechatronics, Robotics Society of Iran (RSI) will held The Idea and Creativity Exhibition and Contest parallel to scientific programs of the conference. This year the exhibition and contest will be held VIRTUALLY.
Why to attend the exhibition:
1. Prestigeous certificate and valuable awards will be given to the best three top competitors.
2. Virtual exhibition opportunity for the selected ideas/projects.
3. Getting support for industrial prototyping, and investment from supporting agencies.
1. The ideas and applied projects in the field of Robotics and Mechatronics.
2. The final B.Sc. project, or M.Sc. and Ph.D. Thesis in this field.
3. Any team work project being displayed in national and international competitions in this field
4. Any innovative prototype, either being in lab scale or industrial scale.
5. Any design and simulation result for innovative ideas in this field.
How to attend the exhibition:
1. Submit a written report on your proposed idea/project including
Title, abstract, the name of author(s), affiliation, the technical details, the procedure of design and the summary of the results and outcomes.
2. Submit a poster of the idea, or the prototype/simulation results of your project in the given format.
3. Submit a short performance video of your project
The group projects shall include the team members (5 maximum registrant) the team leader, and an e-mail for further correspondences.
Important Note: There is no any age limit for the participants.
How to evaluate your idea/project.
1. Creativity of your work (30 points)
2. The process of your design (15 points)
Need Assessment, measures, modeling, analysis and implementation
3. Simulation (10 points) or implementation (25 points)
4. The content and format of your reports (10 points)
5. The content and format of your poster and your video clip (10 points)
6. The presentation at the conference (10 points)
Note: There projects whose paper are submitted to the conference can get up to 10 extra points
1. Initial submission: Sept. 23, 2021
2. Notification of Acceptance: Oct. 7, 2021
3. Final Submission: Nov. 6, 2021
4. Presentation and contest Nov. 18-19, 2021
1- Dr. Payam Zarafshan, Chair
2- Dr. Mohammad Dehghani, Co-chair
3- Mr. Hossein Karimi, Director